CyberCamp 08

We’re Learning. Join Us.

Better late than never

June 12, 2008 by manni14 · 1 Comment · Uncategorized

Once again I would like to thank the people that made CyberCamp so useful for me.  That would be everyone involved.  I started thinking about my entry in terms of how much I have yet to do; however, at this time I think it’s better to mention how much has been accomplished in really a very short period.

1. I have a skeleton of a course in place on my virtual campus site.
  2. I have a good critique tool embeded in my site.
  3. I have a really solid foundation for a unit project that has the potential to yield quite varried, but interesting results.
  4. I have researched Moodle, online photo tools, wiki’s, blog’s, online productivity tools.
  5. I have offered help with various app’s to other CyberCamper’s
  6. I have helped to establish another Professional Learning Community within our district.

It is easy to see the never ending journey in a new project that is not even crawling yet, but it is also easy to discount the progress made at such an early stage.

Thank you again,

Jerry

One Comment so far ↓

• myrag

…and we appreciate you sharing all those discoveries and accomplishments, too! Thanks for all the info on Linux distributions. I look forward to my next project of learning more about Linux and bringing an older computer back to life.